All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I like the way this is going...

Wow, it's been a while. I was in Poland (AGAIN!) for a few weeks for an intense acting workshop and spent the past week or so regrouping and catching up on work here at home. Here's a post I meant to publish while I was in Wroclaw, but couldn't since I didn't have any WiFi or internet access (with very few exceptions--I wasn't going to use my three precious days off on blogging or any design work!)

Traveling really refreshes and energizes the soul. I love to surround my home with mementos of places we've been and always try to pick up something to commemorate a trip. So far the collection has been gathering in our kitchen, and I like the way it keeps growing:


And even though this new piece above our stove doesn't relate to any geographic location, it's a reminder to my partner and me that almost everything can be done (or faced) together, from the heart of our home.



1 comment:

Jim said...

I definitely like the way this is going ;)