All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Where the clouds are made of candy floss...

Yeah, it's been a while. When I'm not working on the next theater piece (and its costumes--a new creative challenge!) I've been training for my marathon. Oh yeah, and I'm still working too! So blogging can be kind of tough. I just saved a NY Times article about how a blog can become a slog and kind of dread reading it.

A couple of months ago I was in Ikea, researching some things for a client and saw really cute, bright, totally unrelated items in the current collection that surprised me. Very European, very graphic, very cool. I could see any of these trays or rugs brightening up someone else's home or a kid's room.








Is summer technically over? I hope not. With some of these pieces, you could keep autumn and winter bright and fresh!

2 comments:

Jim said...

That bird tray is my favorite, I think...I mean, if you want color, that's color.

Jason said...

I think the rug would look great in Saskia's or Fara's room ;)