All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I wrote a song for you and all the things you do...and it was called "Yellow"

For the last couple of years I've been drawn to orange because I wanted to challenge myself. I thought it was weird and garish and yet I was inexplicably drawn to it--heck, I even started Retrograde and created the logo based on my love-hate-fascination with the color.

But I think I'm moving on--to yellow!

Check it out. I'm more partial to mustard-y yellows, but there are so many shades out there:




Here are some great furniture pieces from When Modern Was in Noe Valley--affordably priced and cheerful yellow pieces!



And I guess it all started last year when I spray-painted my rusty Michael Graves clock (from Target) a warm yellow. It really made my bathroom sunnier.



No comments: