All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back once again comes the Renegade Master...

My partner and I love going to the Renegade Craft Fair every year at Fort Mason. We've found a lot of fun artwork, quirky gifts, and many additions to our home's cast of characters. We nearly missed it this year--we didn't know it was happening until a friend told us (thanks again, Jen!)

Check out what was around this year:


 

Life-affirming cat tattoo art!

      


More cat t-shirts and art (you know I got that cat-driving-a-truck t-shirt, right? But I got it in gray instead of yellow.)


And I also got these great decoupage trays from Chicago vendor Why Girls Go Astray.

I look forward to it every year. Watch out, LA, Portland, and London--you're next on the Renegade Craft Fair schedule!

No comments: