All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

After the boys of summer are gone...

Remember my idea for a great summer headboard? Well last week I finally had a long enough lunch break and was able to pop over to Macy's for some inexpensive Euro pillows for my new Cocteau-inspired Greek key shams from West Elm. Check it out--instant headboard:



I think these are a good temporary solution until we decide on a new bed and proper headboard. These pillows are good for reading in bed. And even though the weather in SF is cold and foggy (again), we can imagine how bright and summery these shams would feel in other parched areas of the country...

Over July 4th weekend I finally stopped by Nooworks on Valencia Street and snagged the Supremes pillow I've spied in their window for months (it comes and goes...last time I was too late and thought they wouldn't make it any more, but there it was. I kept making mental notes as I passed the shop en route to the gym.)


While I was there, I also saw this Dolly Parton pillow and HAD to buy it! It features her classic quote, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap." Love it!


I'm on a summer pillow spree!

1 comment:

Debra said...

These pillows are amazing!!