All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come to my window...

Quick post this week seeing as how I was so busy at Ye Olde Dayjobbe last week, shipping things out for the One Kings Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale. I'm telling you--this sale has killed me! Guess who had to ship out all those bolts of fabric and small accessories that sold?

That's right--me.

Anyhow, whenever I was feeling stressed out between OKL and a new commercial project at work, I just took a moment to enjoy the view out my kitchen window:


The yellow flowers, the plum trees, and the lemon tree remind me that spring is around the corner and that I shouldn't worry so much.

If you've been as stressed out as me, just take a minute to enjoy your local scenery too!

No comments: