All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I got cat class and I got cat style...

I had a free day yesterday (no rehearsals, no obligations or appointments), so what did I do? I got some new jeans (I've been hunting for a really really light wash without any distressing or excessive whiskering), spied some '80s-style Vans-like slip on shoes, bought some vitamins, and I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO REARRANGING SOME ARTWORK.

I've been meaning to put up some more art for the past few months, but it involved rearranging and putting some other things away. In the end, I expanded my front room/office salon-style arrangement. By branching out horizontally, it actually made the room feel bigger.

Here's what I had before:

 
And here's how it looks expanded:

 


 
There's a real cat presence in the room, which we like--it reminds us of our little guy, who we still miss terribly.

No comments: