All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Getting crazy with the Cheese Whiz...

Been busy lately with some acting endeavors and making some quality time with my partner. Also celebrated my birthday last week, so that was an excuse to not post anything ;-)

Anyhow, I get this DIY newsletter from BHG every week, and even most of their posts lean towards this blue-green color combo that I can't condone, they do have some interesting ideas every so often.

I like this update on '70s string art. In black and white, it actually reads more chic than crafty. There were a lot of other cool ideas in the same article. Just keep in mind SCALE--how many big pieces of art do you really have in your home? Make something this week that's at LEAST 36" x 48". No matter the size of your home, you need a few large scale pieces (for height, drama, scale, etc.)

 
Anyhow, more updates soon. Taking a day off soon so I can finally get crafty on my own place!

No comments: