All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

If I live to see the Seven Wonders, I'll make a path to the rainbow's end...

Took a walk today for some inspiration. I moved to San Francisco 14 years ago and had never been to Corona Heights until today. I had come close, driven by the Randall Museum, visited nearby friends, but never actually walked/hiked up to the peak.





On the way back down, we walked past this collection of midcentury houses. It was so sunny and clear (and surprisingly hot in my retro poly-cotton t-shirt) that it felt like I had been transported back to Palm Springs for a second!


And then down the street I saw this amazing stone wall and doorway...


The rustic quality reminded of the side of this building I snapped earlier in the day, up around Pac Heights:


All in all, I had a great afternoon!

No comments: